[Bloat] [Cerowrt-devel] still trying to find hardware for the next generation worth hacking on

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Mon Mar 9 09:11:51 EDT 2015

Oh sweet.

On Mar 9, 2015, at 13:53 , Guillaume Fortaine <guillaume.fortaine at devopspace.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Turris Lite describes itself as „Raspberry PI for networking“ :
>
> https://lite.turris.cz/en/
>
> *Features*
>
> -open hardware designed for open software
>
> -high power - dual core CPU capable of forwarding on gigabit speeds
>
> -at least 4 LAN and 1 WAN gigabit ports
>
> -OpenWrt based TurrisOS with automatic updates
>
> -secure by default with advanced protection
>
> -highly extensible and tweakable - miniPCIe, USB 3.0, SPI, I²C, UART, GPIO
> -affordable pricing

	This is a bit short on details, but let’s hope this is still based on the ppc soc they used for the turks router; the commercial router most similar to this the tp-link war 4900 is apparently capable of shaping at least up to 130 Mbps (at least I got a positive tester result for sqm-scripts on that device).

Best Regards
	Sebastian