[Bloat] [Bulk] Re: Motivating commercial entities? tell the sales manager

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Thu Mar 5 07:46:55 EST 2015

There is an advantage for members of the Alliance to step out ahead of
the pack, especially if they build components used in both portables and
base stations, and then a lesser advantage that they still interoperate
with less advanced systems.

A group like the Alliance would be more interested in having the
technology implemented the same way for everyone, so as not to fragment
the business and reduce everyone's profits.

If either of those motivations provides a way in, then so much the
better.  If the Alliance does a technical conference, a presentation on
how wired performance was improved might be interesting to their members.

--dave