[Bloat] comcast research funding tracks

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 18:49:56 EDT 2015

http://techfund.comcast.com/ has quite a few topics on it that might
be of interest to those working on networking and bufferbloat.

I am going to put in for a bit of funding from there myself, but
certainly others here have the right interests, but not the time or
money to pursue their interests, so... do check that url out.

There are a few other programs I am exploring. Things like SBIR didn't
seem useful, and most of what DHS is funding is security related
rather than network performance related.

Let's make wifi fast, less jittery and reliable again!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107942175615993706558/posts/TVX3o84jjmb