[Bloat] marketing #102 - giving netperf-wrapper a better name?

Bill Ver Steeg (versteb) versteb at cisco.com
Fri Mar 20 16:08:43 EDT 2015

We should call the metric "sucks-less". As in "Box A sucks less than Box B", or "Box C scored a 17 on the sucks less test".

The actual measurement would be the number of milliseconds of additional queueing delay when the system is congested, but most people will not take the time to look under the covers. Maybe the term "lags-less" would be better..

Easy to understand, and it gives the proper nudge.

Bill VerSteeg