[Bloat] esr and sugarland: trying to remember the times when cerowrt was fun

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Thu Mar 5 22:26:50 EST 2015

Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com>:
> But... what's your router's uptime?

02:43:35 up 136 days, 12:24,  load average: 0.16, 0.06, 0.05

BARRIER BREAKER (3.10.50-1, r41861)

> For the public record, I am 0 for 15 in Power Grid against these two
> sharks. And a sore loser.

Wait, you kept count?

Also for the record, Dave is actually a pretty damn good PG player.
The only reason he thinks he sucks is because my wife and I really are
sharks who have platy.  One year I made the national finals, and Cathy's not far
behind me. And still Dave's come close to beating us in at least two of
those fifteen games.