[Bloat] bufferbloat.net is sorely missed.

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:27:42 EDT 2016

Toke,

Thanks for taking on the revival of the bufferbloat site.

As a stopgap, I wonder if it might be possible to put up a placeholder page that links to Wayback Machine pages. Something like... http://richb-hanover.github.io/bufferbloat-site/ (I have thrown $50 toward the archive.org folks...) It would be easy to redirect the www.bufferbloat.net URL to this site.

As a secondary step, we might consider using github.io pages with Jekyll. I just converted another static site to Jekyll with astonishing ease. It's now editable with Markdown on github.

If you have the text of those pages in some sensible directory structure, I bet it would be trivial to make a Jekyll site.

Let me know if this helps.

Rich