[Bloat] lartc.org site redesigned

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:26:10 EDT 2016

Hi Dave,

> On Jun 10, 2016, at 12:00 PM, bloat-request at lists.bufferbloat.net wrote:
>
> In the long run I would like to also resurrect your work on converting
> lartc.org.

[ For those who haven't been following along at home, a couple years ago I took a whack at modernizing the www.lartc.org site. I bolted a Bootstrap theme to the existing content and published it at: http://lartc.richb-hanover.com/ The source repo is at: https://github.com/richb-hanover/lartc-redesign ]

It won't be much work to "fix" the LARTC web site - at least not the web/html work. The source files are now in a form that they can be moved to a real CMS in a straightforward way. (They'll require a small amount of conversion from the grody PHP pages that exist now).

The hard work will be reviewing and revising the content - the last revisions seem to have been in 2012, in the Linux 2.2 or 2.4 kernel time frame.

Rich