[Bloat] Revival of the bufferbloat.net site

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Sun Jun 12 09:53:21 EDT 2016

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> writes:

> Now, there are still some rough patches on the conversion. I plan to
> convert over the attachments to the wiki pages and the news items from
> the old site. I am also thinking that having the old issue pages
> available might be good,

I have now finished converting attachments, news items and issues from
the old site. As far as I'm concerned the conversion is now 'good
enough', which means that hopefully the conversion scripts don't need to
be re-run.

Which means that the ball is now open for actually improving the
content. Going through the old pages, seeing what is broken and filing
issues and/or pull requests. I've already started:
https://github.com/tohojo/bufferbloat-net/issues/2

I figure that if there's going to be a lot of activity on this that we
can setup some kind of automatic building and updating of the live site.
For now, I'll do it manually.

-Toke