[Bloat] Win10 Updates vs cake

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 08:07:21 EST 2017

Kevin,

> Once the cake repo is sorted out I can redo & resubmit the patches for both master & 1701 - and with a bit of luck we’ll all be in an even place again.

Thanks for this update. I'm subscribed to the cake github stream, so I hear about changes there.

If I understand correctly, after those patches are resubmitted, 17.01 will have the newest cake with all bells/whistles.

Would you post a note here to a) let us know when they're available, and b) how "normal people" (that is, non-developers) can get this newest code? (I'm happy to post instructions to the forum if no one beats me to it.) Thanks.

Rich