[Bloat] sch_fq, pacing and inconsistent TSO continued...

Hans-Kristian Bakke hkbakke at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 12:39:16 EST 2017

After some further testing i see that this is not igb specific! Also bond
interfaces and e1000e have tso disabled like this:

tx-tcp-segmentation: off
tx-tcp-mangleid-segmentation: off [requested on]

bonded vlan interfaces however have tso enabled, but again vlan interfaces
seems to have everything enabled.

As downgrading the kernel to a known good did not do the trick there must
be something else systemwide in Debian Stretch. Perhaps I should really try
to get all the dependencies together to downgrade systemd.

Regards,
Hans-Kristian