[Bloat] sch_fq, pacing and inconsistent TSO continued...

Hans-Kristian Bakke hkbakke at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 12:51:54 EST 2017

Yep.. downgrading systemd from 232.15 to 231.10 fixed it.

There you have it. Systemd 232 not only got the ability to set offloads,
but it also disables tx-tcp-segmentation by default for both physical NICs
and bonds.

These packages from Debian Snapshots did the trick:
libsystemd0_231-10_amd64.deb
libudev1_231-10_amd64.deb
systemd_231-10_amd64.deb
udev_231-10_amd64.deb

This is ...fun.... No wonder file my server performance got more unreliable
the last couple of months.