[Bloat] Steam In Home Streaming on ath9k wifi

Neil Davies neil.davies at pnsol.com
Wed Nov 22 05:31:36 EST 2017

Hal

We use this approach to automatically manage measurements.

There are a few more issues - the relative drift between the two clocks can be
as high as 200ppm, though typically 50-75ppm is what we observe, but this drift
is monotonic.

Also NTP can make changes at one (or both) ends - they show up as distinct
direction changes in the drift.

This gives a limit (or a measurement error function you have to work within).

Neil