[Bloat] Bufferbloat in high resolution + non-stationarity

Martin Geddes mail at martingeddes.com
Tue Nov 28 18:57:45 EST 2017

Hi Toke,

I'd really like to get it to be open source, and that's probably going to
take a collaborative industry funding effort to achieve as a reference
measurement implementation of a universal interoperable quality standard
(i.e. ∆Q-based metrics). There's a mathematical inevitability to the end
game of both metrics and scheduling, and we're very close to it.

In the meantime, I can give you a trial version to play with. How about you
give it a spin and share your feedback here of what you learned?

Martin

*About me <http://martingedd.es> Free newsletter
<http://eepurl.com/dSkfz>* Company
website <http://www.martingeddes.com/> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/martingeddes> Zoom <https://zoom.us/j/5043587162> My
new start-up <http://justright.network> Not LinkedIn
<https://medium.com/@martingeddes/linkedin-or-lockedin-why-i-deleted-my-account-and-maybe-you-should-too-8cad40a0ea68>
 Martin Geddes Consulting Ltd, Incorporated in Scotland, number SC275827
VAT Number: 859 5634 72 Registered office: 17-19 East London Street,
Edinburgh, EH7 4BN