[Bloat] emulating non-duplex media in linux qdiscs

erik.taraldsen at telenor.com erik.taraldsen at telenor.com
Mon Oct 9 03:41:52 EDT 2017

Half duplex is the term you are looking for
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duplex_(telecommunications)

Simplex is one way communication like traditional AM radio.

Within emulation I'm not sure how to set this up with qdiscs, but you can often set the network interface to half duplex with ethtool. Not sure if this solves your task though.

-Erik