[Bloat] when does the CoDel part of fq_codel help in the real world?

Luca Muscariello luca.muscariello at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 06:58:22 EST 2018

A buffer in a router is sized once. RTT varies.
So BDP varies. That’s as simple as that.
So you just cannot be always at optimum because you don’t know what RTT you
have at any time.

Lola si not solving that. No protocol could BTW.
BTW I don’t see  any formal proof about queue occupancy in the paper.