[Bloat] keeping the lights on at bufferbloat.net

Jonathan Foulkes jf at jonathanfoulkes.com
Mon Feb 4 12:13:29 EST 2019

Hi Dave, I just logged into Patreon and tried to set up a monthly donation, but I keep getting Internal server errors from their platform (tried different browsers as well), so heads up on that.

I’ll try again later today and tomorrow if needed. But you might need to send a reminder once whatever is going on there clears up.

Thanks again for all you do,

Jonathan