[Bloat] PhD position on programmable networking - focused on Linux and XDP

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Mon Mar 16 17:25:35 EDT 2020

Hey everyone

I figured some of you might find this interesting, since it's focused on
Linus and open source: We've set up a research collaboration between
Karlstad University and Red Hat, which involves a new PhD position being
announced now:

https://kau.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:315513/iframeEmbedded:0/where:4

To what extent it will be explicitly bloat-related remains to be seen;
we've scoped the project quite broadly, to make room for the right
student to steer it in the direction they choose.

So please help us find that student! Share the link above, or maybe
apply yourself? The application deadline is March 31st.

-Toke