[Bloat] Quick question about lists

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Mon Mar 30 07:44:26 EDT 2020

Erika Miller <erika at courseduck.net> writes:

>  Quick question about lists
> Is it okay if we feature lists.bufferbloat in our next email newsletter?
> It's a perfect fit for a piece we're doing and I think our audience would
> find some of the content on your site super useful.

Hi Erika

Your email got stuck in the mailing list moderation queue, hence the
lack of replies.

As for your question, well, lists.bufferbloat.net is a public mailing
list archive, so I'd say feature away. Although I must say I'm a bit
confused as to why you'd want to feature that, but maybe you meant the
bufferbloat.net site itself?

-Toke