[Bloat] Multiple WAN ports & SQM?

Daniel Sterling sterling.daniel at gmail.com
Mon May 4 07:28:14 EDT 2020

This is what came up with when I was running both DSL and cable modems.  I
don’t use it any more but it should still work

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/eqhmcow/9967292/raw/d091ed7430d3c161971cbf0d20c3267b77f0c5ce/multi-routes.sh

This script lets you use multiple internet connections, both
simultaneously and transparently, both from the router itself and via
boxes behind the router through NAT.

For this to actually work with NAT, you most definitely need to
recompile your linux kernel with the "Routing and
# Netfilter" patches from http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/#routes . (Using the
latest full patchset is fine.)