[Bloat] How about a topical LWN article on demonstrating the real-world goodness of CAKE?

Dave Collier-Brown dave.collier-brown at indexexchange.com
Sat Sep 5 16:35:21 EDT 2020

LWN said OK, but I'm stuck on the search for a striking test, one that resonates with "grandma".

My next two thoughts, probably for the current long weekend, is either to call a loop-back number with Skype and/or ask Toke how he got "Big Buck Bunny" to suffer dropouts. I'd love to use the latter, as it aligns with the observation that this is a time when conference-call failures are driving my colleagues to drink (;-))

I also owe you a pull request for a "recipes" page.

--dave