[Bloat] How about a topical LWN article on demonstrating the real-world goodness of CAKE?

Anthony Minessale II anthm at freeswitch.com
Thu Sep 10 11:08:57 EDT 2020

Still willing to host a call on SignalWire Work if you want to check it out.
I barely use this email addr so I keep forgetting to check it.

--

[image: Inline image 1]

Anthony Minessale II | President

FreeSWITCH Solutions | 17345 Civic Drive #2531 Brookfield, WI 53045
<https://maps.google.com/?q=17345+Civic+Drive+%232531+Brookfield,+WI+53045&entry=gmail&source=g>

Email: anthm at freeswitch.com

Mobile: +12623098501

Website: https://www.FreeSWITCH.com <https://www.freeswitch.com/>