[Bloat] on improving numerous pages on the bufferbloat website

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 15:50:52 EDT 2021

We have had many, many new videos made since the last update to this:

https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/Bloat-videos/

The SQM page could use an update (and a move to wikipedia), and the
cake pages revamped as well.

Rich has mostly been the lead on this stuff (and he's off working on
the "rpm" spec), toke also... and me, well, my hands are not the best,
and these days
I do better with conversation and someone to help type stuff in. I
have some stuff for bitag due in 10 days, and after that, hopefully
I'll be able to focus more on improving the clarity of our
communications.

The github source repository for the website is at:

https://github.com/tohojo/bufferbloat-net

0) We could def use more contributors in general. (please fork the
above repo, make a change, submit a pull request). Since the move to
git and away from redmine, random driveby improvements to our doc have
largely died.

1) If anyone can point to other pages that really need an update, we
can create a list of those...

2)  I'm not happy that we are running 50 versions behind on hugo
implementations but don't know what to do about it.

3) What else, besides SQM and cake, could move to wikipedia?

--
Fixing Starlink's Latencies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9gLo6Xrwgw

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC