[Bloat] waveform bufferbloat test is GOOOD

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Wed Feb 3 04:42:26 EST 2021

Hi Dave,

I wonder what is going on with the reported latencies. I see negative latency numbers indicating that the report is presenting a difference, maybe unloaded minus the direction under tests? My tests with SQM also report the unloaded latency figure ion the top right as 0ms (while my link forces A >=12ms RTT to the first IP address after my router). I would guess that there is still some development going on and hopefully that will be fixed.

Best Regards
	Sebastian