[Bloat] waveform bufferbloat test is GOOOD

Sina Khanifar sina at waveform.com
Wed Feb 3 06:54:49 EST 2021

Hi all,

It's funny that this thread should pop up now … I  drafted a long
email to send to the list two nights ago. I was planning to announce
that we were almost ready to actually launch our updated bufferbloat
test, but then we found some pesky bugs that we're now working to
squash.

We should have them all sorted out this week or early next week, and
I'll finally send my longer email to the group that covers all the
changes we made since we shared an early beta a couple of months back.

Best,

Sina.