[Bloat] HardenedBSD implementation of CAKE

Mark D. mark4931 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:46:28 EST 2021

Hello all,
I am wondering if anyone is working on implementing fq_codel or CAKE on the
HardenedBSD network stack? A few popular firewall and router distributions
use this OS, and I believe that it would be beneficial for it to have AQM.
If this work has already been done, please point me to the documentation
for it. I loved what fq_codel was able to do on my OpenWRT flashed
off-the-shelf router, and I would love to be able to use it on my x86
OPNSense box. I am not a developer, but am a user that would love to
support both the CAKE project and the HardenedBSD project if possible.

Regards,
Mark Denkert