[Bloat] Updated Bufferbloat Test

Sina Khanifar sina.khanifar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 01:21:12 EST 2021

Hmm, I'm not quite sure what you mean here - not all cable modems are
equal, surely? Some cable modems will run at 42 Gsps but others will
run at 0.1 Gsps. I'm not sure a comparison to a global average would
be helpful?

I think our "grading" system is meant to give at least some indication
of "how good am I versus what's normal?" - if you're getting anything
less than an A, there's clearly room for improvement.