[Bloat] UniFi Dream Machine Pro

Nils Andreas Svee me at lochnair.net
Wed Jan 27 17:58:49 EST 2021

Didn't really feel the same after he and the other guys I don't recall the names of left.

I thought I'd get something *not* Ubiquiti when the time to replace my Edgerouter Lite came, but now I have an Edgerouter 4 on the way, so I guess it's time to make noise on the forums again. Doesn't hurt to be able to use the old hardware to test things on either.

I'm tempted to say you exaggerating, but hey, always nice when your efforts are appreciated.
Glad something good came out of my being unemployed at the time.

Best Regards
Nils