[Bloat] fcc input

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 15:37:06 EDT 2021

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 12:23 PM Kenneth Porter <shiva at sewingwitch.com> wrote:

> --On Friday, March 26, 2021 1:09 PM -0700 Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I have often thought hard about trying to explain things better via
> > animations, and on more than one occasion tried to find an animator
> > who could turn this old 8m talk from "people as packets" into "unruly
> > animals as packets".
>
> I keep encouraging fellow space fans to go play with Kerbal Space Program.

My spacex song references that. I've lost a LOT of time to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjur0RG-v-I

> Perhaps there's a video game or engine out there that would be useful for
> rendering our concepts.

Just completely out of my league.

> I'm not a particularly visual person so nothing comes to mind. But I
> suggest that a first step would be a story board, just some scribbled
> sketches to get started. With that we might get some input from hobbyist
> animators out there.

I would like to know what it would take to engage a professional.

"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
relations, for Mother Nature cannot be fooled" - Richard Feynman

dave at taht.net <Dave Täht> CTO, TekLibre, LLC Tel: 1-831-435-0729