[Bloat] fcc input

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Fri Mar 26 15:22:03 EDT 2021

--On Friday, March 26, 2021 1:09 PM -0700 Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have often thought hard about trying to explain things better via
> animations, and on more than one occasion tried to find an animator
> who could turn this old 8m talk from "people as packets" into "unruly
> animals as packets".

I keep encouraging fellow space fans to go play with Kerbal Space Program.
Perhaps there's a video game or engine out there that would be useful for
rendering our concepts.

I'm not a particularly visual person so nothing comes to mind. But I
suggest that a first step would be a story board, just some scribbled
sketches to get started. With that we might get some input from hobbyist
animators out there.