[Bloat] Terminology for Laypeople

Dave Collier-Brown davecb.42 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 17:51:16 EDT 2021

"lag" is often understood by non-technical folks, as in "the lag between
the time you step on the gas and the time the car actually speeds up".

Some folks who've been exposed to video enough will know about "lag and
jitter" (;-))

--dave

dave.collier-brown at indexexchange.com |              -- Mark Twain