[Bloat] starlink bloat in review

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat May 15 18:07:44 EDT 2021

"In my week of testing, Starlink was perfectly fine for anything that
buffers — I was able to stream Netflix and Disney Plus in 4K and jump
around YouTube videos without significant issues — but doing something
faster-paced, like quickly scrolling through TikTok videos, would run
into delays."

https://www.theverge.com/22435030/starlink-satellite-internet-spacex-review

To me that "jump around youtube" is telling me that BBR is working on starlink.

Also of interest in this article was links to their open source
copyrights, which confirm linux 4.9 is in use.

--
Latest Podcast:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6791014284936785920/

Dave Täht CTO, TekLibre, LLC