[Bloat] fq_codel wikipedia page in progress

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Mon Nov 15 17:15:29 EST 2021

On 11/15/2021 8:40 AM, Dave Taht wrote:
> OK, I finally bit the bullet and started editing wikipedia  for the
> first time, seriously. That said, i have very little patience for it,
> especially cite hunting. It's taken me, what? 8 years to attempt this.
> There's an awful lot on wikipedia that needs improvement elsewhere
> also.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FQ_CODEL

When editing material about an RFC, I first look at another article that
covers some RFC, to see how to organize it and how the links should
look. Some you might use as models:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Address_Resolution_Protocol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_Datagram_Protocol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Message_Access_Protocol

I'd also suggest changing the page title to match the capitalization and
hyphen of the RFC.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc8290