[Bloat] ONTs and ITU - T G.988

Marco Belmonte marco at heavenlysanctuary.com
Wed Jan 12 19:40:54 EST 2022

Dave,

Can you describe to me what under buffered would look like? Let's say
I'm playing Rocket League on a Frontier FIOS connection... When a
situation arises where the connection is under buffered you might see
__<Insert DT's Big Brain words here>___.

A lot of interrupts being generated? connections timing out? lag?

I'm guessing that many of the same symptoms that accompanying buffer
bloat also manifest themselves with buffer bleed?

Marco