[Bloat] [LibreQoS] gamebench quote

dan dandenson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:29:38 EST 2022

Al, I do agree with you from a consumer's perspective.  There are those of
us that are trying to get latency to the top of the heap, which has
prerequisites of adequate bandwidth in both directions, but consumers
aren't there and big providers are also very much not there.  Still
slinging 300x20 for reasons unknown unless it's to preserve CPU/Routing
performance on aging hardware.  All of the cross connects on the internet
are full duplex so unless the access tech is limiting things... no good
reason for the abysmal uploads in relation to downloads except to preserve
underpowered hardware or to prevent customers for using it to push them to
different service packages.