[Bloat] Fwd: Broadband Bias

David Lang david at lang.hm
Sat Oct 22 09:02:20 EDT 2022

long distance phone plans used to be tiered as well, nobody misses those days.

eliminating tiers could just mean that people are getting the best service
available in their area (the car analogy they are trying to use breaks down
because you can't get Porsche service in a location with Chevy infrastructure)

IMHO, flattening tiers is good as it gives the ISPs more incentive to use the
tools that we've developed here to prevent the traffic from one individual from
interefering with the traffic for another, making life better for everyone.

David Lang