[Bloat] Fwd: Broadband Bias

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Sat Oct 22 09:11:53 EDT 2022

Yes, I'd tend to flatten my prices unless I could show end-user
customers a really easy-to-detect improvement from the high-speed offerings.

My across-the-road neighbor was talked into upgrading by Bell Canada to
a higher-priced package, and ended up in a 'spirited discussion" about
whether they were /obtaining money from him upon a false and fraudulent
pretense/ (;-))

--dave