[Bloat] Game Demo Suggestions?

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Thu Sep 15 13:47:02 EDT 2022

I think it depends on the audience and how much time they will spend on watching.

For hard-core gamers your ideas will likely work well. For a more general public I think Lieuwe's idea might be more obvious, as comparing smooth versus stuttering display should be pretty salient even for people that do not know the game well.

I wonder whether the test should not also include say two other machines on the same WAN link that are busy streaming in  fullHD or UHD just to spice things up a bit. After all on a link that is otherwise idle all games should work reasonably well, it is only under competition from other traffic and transient congestion when an AQM would really shine.

Regards
	Sebastian