[Bloat] Game Demo Suggestions?

Luis A. Cornejo luis.a.cornejo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 14:55:37 EDT 2022

I agree that a background task would help. It can also be something common
but non obvious, like you just came back from a recital and you recorded it
on your phone. When you get home, your phone decides to backup to, iCloud
or Google photos etc and your upload can easily be filled.

Cloud gaming, FPS or even team sports like FIFA or Madden where things
constantly move.

-Luis