[Bloat] everything open conference in australia CFP

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 13:38:53 EST 2023

I enjoyed most of my last LCA conference. (the apnic bufferbloat one)
This one - (same organizers)  is being put on in a rush, it seems, the
CFP is due next week, and the conference itself is in mid-march. I'm
too broke, and too grumpy, to want to travel this far.

https://2023.everythingopen.au/

       This year, instead of LCA, there's going ot be a new
conference, 'Everything Open'.
        Call for presentations closes next week --- get an abstract in
soon if you've done
        anything open-source,   open-hardware, open-data,
open-government, or open-anything!
        A abstract needs only a couple of hundred words that should be
aimed (at this stage)
        to convince the selection committee you have something
interesting to say,
        and that you're the right person to say it.

--
This song goes out to all the folk that thought Stadia would work:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/dtaht_the-mushroom-song-activity-6981366665607352320-FXtz