[Bloat] Inform: Volunteer for Comcast Field Trials

Livingood, Jason Jason_Livingood at comcast.com
Fri Jun 16 12:45:31 EDT 2023

FYI that today we (Comcast) have announced the start of low latency networking (L4S) field trials. If you are a customer and would like to volunteer, please visit this page<https://www.xfinityinsightscommunity.com/register/start/f4f1ea42-247c-44f1-bea0-c2d7178cfe00>.

For more info, there is a blog post that just went up at https://corporate.comcast.com/stories/comcast-kicks-off-industrys-first-low-latency-docsis-field-trials

We anticipate testing with several different cable modems and a range of applications that are marking. We plan to share detailed results of the trial at IETF-118 in November.

Any app developers interested in working with us can either email me direction or Low-Latency-Partner-Interest at Comcast.com<mailto:Low-Latency-Partner-Interest at Comcast.com>.

Thanks!
Jason