[Bloat] [Rpm] [Starlink] [LibreQoS] On FiWi

rjmcmahon rjmcmahon at rjmcmahon.com
Wed Mar 15 13:44:14 EDT 2023

My brother and I installed irrigation systems in Texas where it rains a
lot. No problem with getting business. Digging trenches, laying & gluing
PVC pipe, installing controller wires, etc is good, respectable work.

I wonder if too many white-collar workers avoided blue-collar work and
don't understand that blue-collar workers actually are very interested
in installing fiber (or Actifi) and being part of improving things.

Bob