[Bloat] [Rpm] [Starlink] [LibreQoS] On FiWi

David Lang david at lang.hm
Wed Mar 15 15:22:16 EDT 2023

On Wed, 15 Mar 2023, Bruce Perens via Bloat wrote:

> There is an upper limit on the bandwidth that one user can ever require. It is
> probably what is needed for full-sphere VR at the perceptual limit.

I would disagree with this. This assumes that you are only streaming the data.
If you then have your full-sphere VR at the perceptual limit for the Lord of the
Rings extended edition trilogy that you want to download before you hop on a
plane in an hour, you want a lot more bandwith than just what you would need to
watch it in real time.

David Lang