[Bloat] [Starlink] [LibreQoS] [Rpm] On FiWi

Michael Richardson mcr+ietf at sandelman.ca
Sun Mar 19 06:26:56 EDT 2023

{lots of lists on the CC}

The problem I have with lorawan is that it's too small for anything but the
smallest sensors.  When it breaks (due to infant death or just vanadalism)
who is going to notice enough to fix it?  My belief is that people won't
break things that they like/depend upon.  Or at least, that there will be
social pressure not to.

Better to have a protected 1Mb/s sensor lan within a 144Mb/s wifi than a
adjacent lorawan.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF at sandelman.ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-                      *I*LIKE*TRAINS*