[Bloat] [Starlink] On fiber as critical infrastructure w/Comcast chat

Robert McMahon rjmcmahon at rjmcmahon.com
Sat Mar 25 19:38:53 EDT 2023

Sorry about your Healthcare experiences. It sucks it's rationed. Far from perfect. We've got a ways to go for sure. Thankfully, today's medical communities aren't using shit ladder water sources. Previous generations of leaders in their field got that right.

My view is that leaders in our industry actually lead and stop making excuses for about the world sucks and it's not doable. I know it sucks for many, been there done that. Let's focus our energies every day on making it better to the extent we can.

Then go to our graves in repose with Thomas Grey's epitaph

THE EPITAPH
Here rests his head upon the lap of Earth
       A youth to Fortune and to Fame unknown.
Fair Science frown'd not on his humble birth,
       And Melancholy mark'd him for her own.

Large was his bounty, and his soul sincere,
       Heav'n did a recompense as largely send:
He gave to Mis'ry all he had, a tear,
       He gain'd from Heav'n ('twas all he wish'd) a friend.

No farther seek his merits to disclose,
       Or draw his frailties from their dread abode,
(There they alike in trembling hope repose)
       The bosom of his Father and his God.

Bob