[Bloat] [Starlink] On fiber as critical infrastructure w/Comcast chat

rjmcmahon rjmcmahon at rjmcmahon.com
Sun Mar 26 14:29:35 EDT 2023

I don't think so. The govt. just bailed out SVB for billionaires who
were woefully underinsured. The claim is that it protected our financial
system. Their risk officers didn't price in inflation and those impacts,
i.e. they eliminated insurance without eliminating the liability.

Texas govt sells windstorm insurance https://www.twia.org/ so the real
estate industry will build houses in Hurricane prone areas. Society is
good with that.

Liabilities that will stop people from installing quality FiWi fire
alarms are a failure that needs to be fixed too.

We've got a lot of ground to cover.

Bob