[Bloat] [Starlink] On fiber as critical infrastructure w/Comcast chat

dan dandenson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 18:18:54 EDT 2023

 IMO, there is a very near zero chance of this ‘FiWi’ coming to fruition.
No one wants it.  I don’t want it, I see nothing but flaws, single points
of failure, security issues, erosion of privacy in homes and business,  and
general consumer mistrust of such a model and well as consolidation and
monopolization of internet access.  I will actively speak out against this,
is bad in just about every way you can talk about.  I cannot find a single
benefit it offers.