[Bloat] [NNagain] A good question - do you know how a toilet works?

Dick Roy dickroy at alum.mit.edu
Wed Oct 4 15:58:47 EDT 2023

See highlighted text below.  To follow up on the previous posting on “amoral
capitalism”, the tincture of mercury was being promoted by those with
mercury to sell, while a good blood-letting was being promoted by leech
farmers trying to generate a market for their products!  The analogy is
surprisingly tight! :-)

Cheers,

RR