[Bloat] [NNagain] A good question - do you know how a toilet works?

David Bray, PhD david.a.bray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 16:03:53 EDT 2023

Indeed and well said Dave Taht. I particularly like this quote on the
Structure of Scientific Revolutions that may apply here too:

“Newton's three laws of motion are less a product of novel experiments than
of the attempt to reinterpret well-known observations in terms of motions
and interactions of primary neutral corpuscles”
― Thomas S. Kuhn, The Structure of Scientific Revolutions
<https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/1748176>

And lest we forget the humanness of our endeavor:

“Max Planck, surveying his own career in his Scientific Autobiography,
sadly remarked that “a new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing
its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its
opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar
with it.”
― Thomas S. Kuhn, The Structure of Scientific Revolutions
<https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/1748176>