[Bloat] GoFundMe link for the renewed title ii/net nn effort

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 17:05:16 EDT 2023

As I am taking time off from work to do this, I would very much
appreciate a few dollars thrown into this new gofundme to help, which
I called: “Technical input in Title II & Network Neutrality”.  Please
donate AND share with others!  I spent 6+ weeks last time to get 260+
people to agree on the contents of the last document we submitted[1],
and had had enormous amounts of input and help from all fronts... and,
on this same budget of 10k, after it was over, and we'd WON! (on a
much narrower issue) I was so fried I ended having to take months off
to recover. In particular, this time I would really like to find a
media manager/AA type up front to deal with it, and there have also
been requests to start a forum rather than email, which I have no time
or skills for. We had tons of volunteers helping at every aspect of
it. In the long run starting or affiliating with a suitablely
structured non-profit might be needed.

https://gofund.me/c1f3ad18

If y'all can offer improvements on the text, please let me know privately.

[1]://www.taht.net/~d/fcc_saner_software_practices.pdf