[Bloat] [EXTERNAL] Re: "Very interesting L4S presentation from Nokia Bell Labs on tap for RIPE 88 in Krakow this week! "

Livingood, Jason jason_livingood at comcast.com
Wed May 22 08:27:47 EDT 2024

[SM] Here is Pete's data showing that, the middle two bars show what happens when the bottleneck is not treating TCP Prague to the expected signalling... That is not really fit for use over the open internet...

[JL] That graph is not anything like what we’ve seen in lab or field testing. I suspect you may have made some bad assumptions in the simulation.